Fans Can Also Visit Barnes & Noble Stores This Month to Meet Shark Tank Legend Daymond John, Glam Rocker Jake Shears and Award-Winning Novelist Walter Mosley
New York, New York – January 29, 2018 – Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the world’s largest retail bookseller, today announced February’s lineup of high-profile events, featuring bestselling authors, well-known entrepreneurs, famous entertainers and more, to start off a new year of exciting events. Throughout the month of February, fans are encouraged to stop by Barnes & Noble to meet the celebrities they love including bestselling authors such as Kristin Hannah, Walter Mosely and Zadie Smith, award-winning science writer Steven Pinker, award-winning journalist Maria Shriver, and world-renowned businessman and investor Daymond John. Customers should visit the Barnes & Noble Store Locator for more details on each event.
Below is a list of some of the major events taking place at Barnes & Noble stores nationwide this February:
- Steve Coll, Directorate S: The C.I.A. and America’s Secret Wars in Afghanistan and Pakistan, 2001-2016, Barnes & Noble Upper West Side in New York City, February 22 at 7 PM.
- Kelly Corrigan, Tell Me More: Stories About the 12 Hardest Things I’m Learning to Say, Barnes & Noble in Folsom, CA, February 2 at 7 PM.
- James Dashner, The Death Cure Movie Tie-in Edition (Maze Runner Series #3), Barnes & Noble The Grove in Los Angeles, February 1 at 7 PM.
- Kristin Hannah, The Great Alone, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City, February 6 at 6 PM.
- Daymond John, Rise and Grind: Outperform, Outwork, and Outhustle Your Way to a More Successful and Rewarding Life, Barnes & Noble in Fort Lauderdale, FL, February 2 at 1 PM; Barnes & Noble Marketplace SC in Fort Myers, FL, February 3 at 1 PM; Barnes & Noble Colonial in Orlando, FL, February 3 at 7:30 PM.
- Laura Lippman, Sunburn, Barnes & Noble Upper West Side in New York City, February 20 at 7 PM.
- Rose McGowan, BRAVE, Barnes & Noble The Grove in Los Angeles, February 7 at 7 PM.
- Walter Mosley, Down the River Unto the Sea, Barnes & Noble Upper East Side in New York City, February 21 at 7 PM.
- Meera Lee Patel, My Friend Fear: Finding Magic in the Unknown, Barnes & Noble The Grove in Los Angeles, February 22 at 7 PM.
- Steven Pinker, Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress, Barnes & Noble Upper West Side in New York City, February 27 at 7 PM.
- Jorge Ramos, Stranger: The Challenge of a Latino Immigrant in the Trump Era, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City, February 27 at 7pm.
- Jake Shears, Boys Keep Swimming: A Memoir, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City, February 28 at 7 PM.
- Maria Shriver, I’ve Been Thinking…: Reflections, Prayers, and Meditations for a Meaningful Life, Barnes & Noble Upper East Side in New York City, February 27 at 7 PM.
- Zadie Smith, Feel Free: Essays, Barnes & Noble Upper West Side in New York City, February 8 at 7 PM.
Barnes & Noble hosts over 100,000 events annually at its stores across the country. Customers should visit the Barnes & Noble Store Locator for a full list, and stay tuned for the next announcement unveiling the exciting events lineup for March.
About Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) is the world’s largest retail bookseller, and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 632 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites, BN.com (www.bn.com). The Nook Digital business offers a lineup of popular NOOK® pts and eReaders and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store®. The NOOK Store features more than 4.5 million digital books in the US (www.nook.com), plus periodicals and comics, and offers the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through Free NOOK Reading Apps™ available for Android™, iOS® and Windows®.
General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained by visiting the Company’s corporate website at www.barnesandnobleinc.com.
Barnes & Noble®, Barnes & Noble Booksellers® and Barnes & Noble.com® are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. or its affiliates. NOOK® and the NOOK logos are trademarks of Nook Digital, LLC or its affiliates.
For more information on Barnes & Noble, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (bnsnaps), and like us on Facebook. For more information on NOOK, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.