The language you need to sell and succeed, from America’s top copywriter.
Robert W. Bly is a self-made multi-millionaire and brings in six figures of sales annually from marketing and selling his own products, not to mention more than half a million from his freelance writing. He’s been a professional copywriter for nearly forty years and has been named America’s best copywriter. And now he’s sharing his secrets. Learn the words that data and experience have proven to better sell your product, such as:
- Indulge yourself
- Industrial grade
- Next generation
- Best in class
- Limited inventory
- And more!
The Big Book of Words that Sell contains the 1200 words and phrases that have proven to sell most effectively for Bob, and the best situations to employ that language in. Use them to:
- Sell any product or service.
- Get connections, followers, and friends on social media.
- Write social media posts and ads that generate more clicks and conversions.
- Optimize web pages for Google and other search engines.
- Write e-mails that get higher open and click-through rates.
- Become a more powerful and persuasive copywriter.
- Increase web site traffic and conversion.
- Generate better return from your Call to Actions (CTA).
The Big Book of Words that Sell: 1200 Words and Phrases That Every Salesperson and Marketer Should Know and Use is your guide to the world’s most persuasive words and phrases—and how to leverage them to sell your product.
Publisher: Skyhorse (September 10, 2019) | 288 pages | 9781510741751