You are ready to self publish a book. Publishing in both e-book and printed formats is the best way to capitalize on Amazon self- publishing, as well as other self publishing sales outlets. But what’s involved in self publishing? All books in the digital marketplace today must be pre-formatted to strict standards for distribution to multiple sales channels. Pre-formatting involves detailed software programming and graphics preparation.
Amazon has a popular conversion tool–among others–that lets you add the proper formatting and code to your book, but sometimes the Amazon self-publishing tools just aren’t enough. Besides, probably you would rather stick to writing instead of computer programming.
Using automatic cookie cutter tools to convert your self-published book often give downright embarrassing results, especially if your project includes graphics, charts, tables and photos. Our expert conversion services assure you of receiving a high-quality product that can be read on most popular devices, including smart phones, Amazon Kindle, Apple iPad, Barnes & Noble Nook, and Kobo.
When you choose Authorlink Formatting Services you get:
- Personalized self publishing formatting tailored just for you
- A free upload-ready proof of your finished files and a second proof, if needed
- Guidance on maximizing quality of charts, graphs, tables and photos, or eliminating items that won’t work before it’s too late
- Guidance on uploading your files to the marketplace
- Free customer e-mail and phone support, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time, Monday-Friday.
- Keep 100% of your book project and royalties
Submit your manuscript for a written price guarantee, and proposed delivery schedule. On the form, choose the desired format–either e-book, print book or both.