This week multi award-winning publisher From You to Me are celebrating award success at the Independent Publisher Book Awards (the IPPYs) which honor the year’s best independently published titles.
‘Bump to Birthday: Pregnancy & First Year Journal’ impressed the panel of judges and won Gold in the Gift/Specialty/Journal category. Jim Barnes, Editor and Awards Director described Bump to Birthday as “Original, clever, and beautifully executed.” The award was presented at the 2014 IPPY Awards ceremony on May 28 in New York, on the eve of BookExpo America.
The award winner, Bump to Birthday, is a color illustrated guided memory journal with researched weekby- week information about the growing baby, and prompts which take mom-to-be on a journey through pregnancy and the child’s first year, and enables parents to tell their own remarkable story, capturing unique, unrepeatable moments.
Helen Stephens, President at From You to Me, said: “This award recognition is thrilling for us. We are proud of this particular product, but to be judged as the best in this international award is absolutely amazing. We have just launched this product in North America and this gold medal will demonstrate the quality of this product to retailers and consumers.”
For more information, images or samples for editorial coverage please contact Dawn Ryden at Dawn@3DMKG.com
PRODUCT INFORMATION – BUMP TO BIRTHDAY:
• First published in the USA: October 2013 • MSRP $29.95
• Interior: 140gsm sustainably sourced uncoated paper • 9.5” x 6.7” • 160 pages
• Cover: Case-bound hard back with spot UV title
• Features: Colour coordinated head and tail band with ribbon bookmark and color endpapers.
• Foreign language rights available
• ISBN: 978-1-907048-48-7
• Trade information on all From You to Me titles are available from Helen Stephens: email@example.com
ABOUT FROM YOU TO ME: See more at: http://www.fromyoutome.us/