MAIN NEWS HEADLINES
March 15- March 22, 2007 Edition
NEW YORK, NY/3/13/07–The International Thriller Writers Association has launched its news webzine, THE BIG THRILL , advertised to take readers to the heart of the thriller genre. Each month the webzine will feature articles on the latest books and interviews with fellow novelists within the thriller genre.
Among current offerings on the free site at THE BIG THRILL are:
* A new audio short story by the legendary R.L. STINE
* News of the latest titles to hit the shelves from ITW authors
* An interview with DAVID MORRELL about his new book, SCAVENGER
* A provocative opinion piece from DAVID CORBETT on the background to his new novel, BLOOD OF PARADISE
* Nic Costa author DAVID HEWSON on the hidden city beneath Rome that serves as the background to his latest thriller THE SEVENTH SACRAMENT
* TIM MALEENY with a compelling cover story about the release of his first book STEALING THE DRAGON
Readers can also interact with authors by posting comments on the ITW blog, called THRILLER TALK .