New! Indy authors now get a professional review by Authorlink®
As a self-published or unpublished author, it can be tough to attract interest in your book or manuscript. For the first time, Authorlink® is opening its professional reviews to indy authors. You can purchase a review for $300--less than other major review websites, and use the assessment to promote your work to editors, agents, and influencers. Books of up to 300 pages or manuscripts up to 80,000 words are accepted. For larger work, email us for an estimate.
Authorlink has reviewed books from every major publisher for more than 20 years. See our more than 6,500 book reviews and author interviews. You will be getting the same professional attention as bestselling authors with our reviews.
We cannot guarantee a positive review, but you can choose to publish it in a special section on our site at no charge, and link the review to your website, use it in your promotional materials, or keep our comments strictly private.
How it works:
- Request a review by clicking the "Get Started" button on this page.
- Submit your order and payment and an account and dashboard will be created for you.
- Follow the easy steps to securely upload your content.
- Be patient while we assign one of our reviewers to assess your work, usually three to four weeks.
- We'll email you when the review is ready. You then log in to your dashboard and download your review. Keep it private or publish it. It's up to you.
- If you choose to publish on Authorink, the review will be posted in a special section called Indy Reviews.
What you get:
- written review of 250-300 words
- assessed by a professional
- usable promotional comments
- fast, trusted service
Our book review coverage includes major houses such as
- Penguin Randomhouse
- Simon & Schuster
- Harper Collins
- Quark to Indesign conversion
- Print on Demand (POD)
- Web pdf, Accessibility pdf
- UK publishers and more