American Library Association Mid-Winter Conference is being held on January 24-27, 2014 in Philadelphia Pennsylvania
The American Library Association Midwinter conference is one of the largest library conferences of the year! We understand this is a busy time of year, if you are not exhibiting, you do not have to miss the opportunity to promote your company at this highly attended conference you can reserve your publications and/or materials space for conference with The Reference Shelf, we do the work so you can take a deep breath, relax and look forward to kicking off the New Year with gaining exposure for your company and your publications and/or materials. The Reference Shelf takes pride and appreciates the opportunity to provide great service and cost effective marketing that will help you stretch your marketing budgets, in addition; you will gain exposure at the library conferences without incurring the costs of a booth, travel, hotel, meals and staff!
The attendees at the conference are directors, assistants, associates, reference librarians, system and catalog librarians, acquisitions and collection, public schools, college & research, library collections and technical services, specialized cooperative library agencies, information technology, public & private librarians that are from many different private, public and academic institutions. The attendees love to stop by The Reference Shelf booth to enter our drawings, pick up our hand outs and to peruse through all of the titles we have displayed “face out”. We provide display and distribution services for all of the following; reference materials, journals, fiction, non fiction, news letters, catalogs, flyers, brochures, CDs, DVDs and much more!
Our “face out’ display rates include:
- A show report describing the conference with an attached list of the attendees and the contact information they shared with us.
- Your organization and publication’s information printed in our show booklets that are distributed to the conference attendees.
- Exposure for your company and publications at www.thereferenceshelf.com, before, during and for a period of time after the conference.
- Contact information for attendees interested in placing an order are e-mailed immediately and separately from the show report.
- Our professional and seasoned staff provides personalized service to every attendee that visits our booth.
We do not require a signed contract or charge a membership fee or charge you a higher display and/or distribution rate at the annual conferences, in order to provide you with our services! To view our brochure and the nearly complete 2014 library conference schedule, please click on the links at the bottom of the page. To reserve display and/or distribution space for the ALA MW conference or for any of the upcoming conferences, please contact Dolores Deneault at 603-229-0662 extension 146, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of us at The Reference Shelf look forward to servicing your marketing needs in 2014!