The Aesthetica Creative Writing Award 2016 is now open for entries, presenting an opportunity for emerging and established writers and poets to showcase their work and further their involvement in the literary world. Now in its ninth year, the award is an internationally renowned prize presented by Aesthetica Magazine and judged by literary experts.
- £500 each (Poetry Winner and Short Fiction Winner)
- Publication in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual
- One year subscription to Granta
- Selection of books courtesy of Bloodaxe and Vintage
- Consultation with Redhammer Management (Short Fiction Winner)
- Full Membership to The Poetry Society (Poetry Winner)
Short Fiction entries should be no more than 2,000 words. Poetry entries should be no more than 40 lines. Deadline for submissions is 31 August 2016.
To enter, visit www.aestheticamagazine.com/creativewriting