Pitch My Book in Publisher's Market
Nearly 70,000 editors, agents, writers, producers and readers browse our site each year! You, too, can get read and seen in Publishers' Market by editors/agents! New, simple, fast!
How Does the Pitches Process Work? What Results Can You expect?
Authorlink helps make the initial connection easier and faster between you and the editor or agent. Those interested in your work can contact you directly and/or go to your website for more information.
Preparing Your file formats for submission
- From your favorite word processing program, upload your synopsis, excerpt and author bio or other desired information into the appropriate boxes on the Authorlink signup form.
- Do NOT MAIL ANY MATERIALS. All submissions are now online! NEVER SEND THE FULL MANUSCRIPT.
- If submitting a photo or art, the file must be under 1MB in size and may not be larger than 3"x5". Place it in a gif or .jpg format and upload on our sign up page. Do NOT compress the graphic file.
- No paper manuscript or screenplays, please!
- Review your submission online by navigating to your own MY ACCOUNT page and print out a copy of that page for your records. We are not responsible for keeping copies of your records or manuscript submissions.
- Be sure you proofread your online submission BEFORE submitting. Changes to a PITCH MY BOOK made after six revisions require an additional fee per each round of revisions.
- Paper submissions will be rejected and materials destroyed. All Pitches must be received online.
- Submit online account information and your content appropriate for the type of membership you selected. Get an online confirmation message.
- Print a copy of your submission for your records.
- DO NOT MAIL a submission to Authorlink.
- No submission will be processed without the correct fee.
- IMPORTANT! Read all of our LEGAL TERMS!