Find Traditional Agents and Editors to Represent or Publish a Book
PITCH MY BOOK helps you improve your chances of publishing a book by connecting with editors and agents who regularly browse the PUBLISHERS MARKET catalogue. Your "Pitch" advertisement is visible to an audience of 80,000 on our web site and in our social networks–24/7.
Your Listing Appears in the Authorlink Publishers Market
When you sign up to Pitch My Book, your listing appears instantly in our Publishers Market, where editors and agents browse for fresh literary talent.
Pitch My Book to Editors and Agents, Directly! No Middle Men!
Our Pitch members have been highly successful in connecting with buyers and representatives. Many have been published by Berkley (Penguin Putnam), Harlequin, John Wiley & Sons, St. Martin’s Press, Random House, Simon & Schuster, and others. Both published and unpublished authors can sign up. When payment is verified, your pitch goes live instantly in Authorlink Publishers Market. The listing includes a full page query or excerpt up to 7500 words, with optional graphic, author bio, keywords and more. Please note: no pornography or extreme violence is allowed. Feature one project or several. Link to your web site or other sales outlets. List your full contact information so editors and agents can contact you directly. Revise your listing free up to six times a year. Track your Pitch traffic through MY ACCOUNT too. Sign Me Up!
Preparing Your file formats for submission
- From your favorite word processing program, upload your synopsis, excerpt and author bio or other desired information into the appropriate boxes on the Authorlink signup form.
- Do NOT MAIL ANY MATERIALS. All submissions are now online! NEVER SEND THE FULL MANUSCRIPT.
- If submitting a photo or art, the file must be under 1MB in size and not larger than 3″x5″. Place it in a gif or .jpg format and upload on our sign up page. Do NOT compress the graphic file.
- No paper manuscript or screenplays, please!
- Review your submission online by navigating to your MY ACCOUNT page. Print out a copy for your records. We are not responsible for keeping copies of your submissions.
- Be sure you proofread your online submission BEFORE submitting. Changes to a PITCH MY BOOK made after six revisions require an additional fee per each round of revisions.
- Paper submissions will be rejected and materials destroyed. All Pitches must be received online.
- Submit online account information and content for the type of membership you selected. Get an online confirmation message.
- Print a copy of your submission for your records.
- DO NOT MAIL a submission to Authorlink.
- No submission will be processed without the correct fee.
- IMPORTANT! Read all of our LEGAL STUFF